At Plum, we're on a mission to help people lead a healthier financial life. We're building a quirky intelligent system that links to your bank, understands your spending habits and helps you save more, invest in things that matter and stop overpaying on life's essentials. We like to think of Plum as your money's best friend 👫
We’re looking for a talented designer to join our team in London. You’ll be working on projects that help us spread the word about Plum across the UK and soon the 🌍.
- Take the lead on turning an idea into reality. You’ll own projects from brief, through concept, design, iteration and production — creating the kind of marketing materials that’ll make us famous.
- Work closely with our marketers, copy-writers and designers to create relevant and engaging content and campaigns for Plum’s social media channels, landing pages and product.
- Lead all design for Plum’s customer-facing landing pages (withplum.com). Don’t like what you see? That’s fine, it’ll be yours to improve.
- Collaborate with other designers to establish and improve Plum’s design processes, brand system, tooling setup and core principles.
- Have a passion for creating beautiful, purposeful design and have a broad portfolio that demonstrates your visual design and visual communication skills.
- Have examples of past work that includes a variety of marketing creative and landing page design.
- Are able to articulate your design decisions confidently and can give and take feedback constructively.
- Are a confident user of industry standard design tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch etc.
- Experience in designing for both online and offline advertising.
- Have 2 years+ professional experience.
Bonus fist-bumps if:
- You’re a bit of a wordsmith and can collaborate well with copywriters.
- You can do a bit of motion design with After Effects or any other tool.
- Have experience working in an early stage startup or financial technology company.
What we offer:
- One of the best learning experiences of your life. You'll get to work with extremely smart and capable people, with backgrounds in finance, physics, history, computing, languages and more.
- Company stock options – we're all in this together.
- 25 days holiday a year, excluding bank holidays (33 in total).
- Work from our Greek office whenever you want.
- Team trip to secret destinations once a year ✈️
- Plants, lots of plants 🌱
- Fresh fruit (plums obviously), snacks with varying health benefits and great coffee. Because you can't be a startup without great coffee