Head of Marketing
At Plum, we're on a mission to help people lead a healthier financial life effortlessly! People all over the world are making bad financial decisions every day. This is due the fact that we are busy with our own lives and can't think about the management of our money all day long! On top of that the financial system and the incumbents are set up in a way that its hard to figure out what right thing to do is and hit you with fess in the process. The symptoms of the status quo means that in the UK alone, 50% of people have less than £100 in savings. We believe it's the time for that to change! By using data science, behavioural theory all tied together with great technology we believe that the average person can have £186k more in their lifetime!
Plum is a quirky Messenger chatbot (and now App) that links to your bank, understands your spending habits and helps you save money without thinking about it, grow your money by investing in things that matter and makes sure you avoid overspending on your bills. We like to think of Plum as your money's best friend 👫
What you can imagine doing:
- Owning the marketing approach of Plum from a positioning to an acquisition perspective.
- Have a very customer-centric approach to growth: using both quantitative and qualitative techniques to inform customer segmentation, develop personas and measure customer success.
- Being able to translate the brand of Plum to a clear story and content that resonates with users and comes clearly.
- Have an appreciating for PR and taking the story of Plum and producing a PR machine around the Plum mission.
- Have a product approach to growth and be able to work with the product.
- Be able to work with data: Go into the funnel, the conversion metrics and find ways to improve them.
- Previous Hands-on experience with a wide range of analytics, marketing and automation tools, such as Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook, Mixpanel, Intercom, Segment and Optimizely.
- Be creative and have an appreciation to creating engaging content using video and other mediums.
Is this role for you?
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and don’t like to be told what to do.
- Want to experiment and learn.
- Proven you can grow a marketing channel.
- Have an aggressive growth mindset.
- Have been at a creative or fast growing startup.
- Want to make decisions and take full ownership.
- Work in one of the hottest fintech startups in London.
- Own part of the company through stock options – we're all in this together.
- Work from our (soon to open) Athens office whenever you want 🇬🇷
- Team trip to secret destinations once a year ✈️