Customer Success Executive
At Plum, we're on a mission to help people lead a healthier financial life. People all over the world are making bad financial decisions every day, due to lack of financial education, antiquated financial systems and temptation. In the UK alone, 50% of people have less than £100 in savings. We believe we can change that with great technology, data science and behavioural theory.
Plum is a quirky Messenger chatbot and now App that links to your bank, understands your spending habits and helps you save more, invest in things that matter and avoid overspending on your bills. We like to think of Plum as your money's best friend 👫
As part of the customer success team, you'll understand that it's the life and soul of the business: you'll be the voice of the user, ensuring that customer feedback helps the business move in the right direction, and the face of the business - we've set out to ensure customers are put first in the world of finance.
What you can imagine doing:
- Solving problems our users encounter when using the Plum chat-bot and app
- Communicating with our customers via Facebook messenger and email
- Helping ensure all user queries are resolved on social media
- Using insights from customer interaction to make suggestions on product improvements
- Reporting potential operational issues to the operations and tech team
- You're a recent or fresh grad and want to join us for a full-time role
- You want to get hands-on experience in a fast-paced start-up
- You're a quick learner, organised and can handle multiple tasks at once
- You have some experience in a user service or customer facing role
- You want to help Plum achieve its mission and take care of customers along the way
- You are tech savvy and enjoy working with new software and technologies
- You're a confident communicator and can turn a challenging situation around
- You have an excellent command of written English
- You're able to work Sundays
- One of the best learning experiences of your life. You'll get to work with extremely smart and capable people, with backgrounds in finance, physics, history, computing, languages and more.
- Own part of the company through stock options – we're all in this together
- Free snacks, coffee & team lunches
- Team trip to secret destinations once a year ✈️
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity