About Plum Fintech
At Plum, we're on a mission to help everyone be financially better off. People all over the world are making bad financial decisions every day, due to lack of financial education, antiquated financial systems and temptation. In the UK alone, 50% of people have less than £100 in savings. We believe we can change that with great technology, data science and behavioural theory.
Since the beginning of 2017 we're on track to save more than £60 million for 375,000+ people in the UK and we've grown from 2 founders sharing a rusty desk in Soho to a brilliant, hard-working team of 20, with offices in London and Athens.
What we're building
We're building a new way of interacting with your money using data, casual conversation and artificial intelligence. Plum is a quirky assistant (also known as... a chatbot) that links to your bank, understands your spending habits and helps you save more, invest in things that matter and avoid overspending on your bills. It currently lives in Facebook Messenger.
What we offer
- A bucketful of challenging problems to solve, so hopefully that's your thing! Our job is to take a complicated, archaic domain and make it simple and accessible to everyone.
- One of the best learning experiences of your life. You'll get to work with extremely smart and capable people, with backgrounds in finance, physics, history, computing, languages and more.
- Competitive pay and company stock options – we're all in this together.
- 25 days holiday a year, excluding bank holidays (33 in total).
- Work from our London or Athens office whenever you want 🇬🇧🇬🇷
- Team trip to secret destinations once a year ✈️
- Plants, lots of plants 🌱
- Fresh fruit (plums obviously), snacks with varying health benefits and great coffee. Because you can't be a startup without great coffee.